Hi. I completely forgot to write a blog post until this morning! Surprise! Thankfully, I was tagged for the Sunshine Blogger Award, so I’ll be doing that as quickly as possible so this post will still get out of time let’s gooooooooooo!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. (Big thanks again to Maple!)
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post. (you’re just gonna have to use your imagination for this one. close your eyes and picture the award. go ahead. do it. i promise not to steal your kidneys while your eyes are closed)
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions
We don’t have time to read those! We gotta get on to the questions! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1. Perfect Saturday?
Defeating the dark lord that has taken over my small farming village. On a completely unrelated note, do any of you have any enchanted swords?
2. What was the funniest way you’ve been injured? (bonus points for scars ;D)
Once, when I was about 10 or 11, I was ice skating with a friend and her brother. We decided to race from one end of the rink to the other. At the time, I was a passable ice skater, and I got going pretty fast. Well, kind of passable. There was one little thing I never learned…
How to stop quickly. I’ll let your imagination fill in the rest. 🙂
I wasn’t badly injured at all, and no scars, but I still think it’s funny.
3. A song that makes you dance/want to dance every time you hear it?
When the Night is Over by Lord Huron. It’s not particularly upbeat, but duuuuude this song is a bop.
4. A thing (food, song, etc) you like solely/largely because of the memory it brings?
I’ll let you in on a little secret: 50% of my music taste is “this song was in a really good AMV and listening to it makes me think of that video.”
5. An accomplishment you’re most proud of?
If you’re reading this on the day it was supposed to come out then I’m proud of that. XD
6. Something you want to be remembered for?
Popularizing circus music as a genre.
7. Colour of your toothbrush?
8. 3 favourite names? (yes, only three, and no, no copouts)
I really like names that come from nature, so I would have to say Dirt, Leaf, and Bug. If I had three children, that’s what I would name them.
9. Favourite hot drink?
Tea is the superior hot drink and if you like coffee better, then you can fight me… right after your heart stop beating erratically because of your concerning caffeine intake of course.
10. A food that you only get on special occasions (excluding holidays)?
There’s this restaurant my family only goes to for special occasions that sells a giant slice of chocolate cake that your hubris will convince you you can eat on your own, but will teach you the folly of your pride as you realize as much as you’ve already consumed, there is tenfold more. Truly a special occasion food because if you ate it more often you would die.
11. Early bird or night owl? (rude how come us early birds only get generic bird while the night owls get to be owls D: can’t we be like early chickadees or something?)
Night owl all the way! If you somehow wake up before the sun you are a witch.
Now for the kwestions!
- Do you like sweet or savory tastes better?
- Do you like to wear hats, and if so, what’s your favorite one?
- What’s the perfect reading position?
- Favorite outdoor activity?
- Movie you watched and enjoyed most recently?
- What book would you most like to live in the world of?
- Would you rather travel by boat or train?
- Coolest library you’ve been to?
- Do you like puzzles? If so, what kinds?
- Favorite tongue twister?
- If you had infinitely large pockets, what’s one item you would always carry?
Numbers aren’t real and you can’t tell me this isn’t 11…
Dekreel at Inky RambleBeast
Evelyn at The Rain-Drenched Writer
Eden at The Happy Hedgehog
3 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Award”
“Popularizing circus music as a genre” that was NOT was I was expecting but i was expecting but I was not disappointed lol
LikeLiked by 1 person
Lord Huron yesssss
And I am in on the circus music genre lol
Thanks for the tag!
LikeLiked by 1 person
If tea and chocolate cake are mentioned in the same post, it is truly one of undeniable greatness. 😆 Great post and thanks for the tag!
LikeLiked by 1 person